Thursday 17 January 2019

Restricted Access

Restricted Access
[10 points]

So much of our programs on tv or other things have travelled
to our country New Zealand. It is important that we
help the environment and our other places. There is a
beautiful and amazing place in New Zealand, it is called
Machu Picchu. The government they decide if were allowed
to go visit the beautiful place or not. It is not fair that we can't
go there. He has to say yes. I feel so sad that we can't go
there and I feel mad too.

Anyways tell me if you felt like me Blog Ya LATER!


3 comments:

  1. Hello Healy,
    I am Vitaraag. I agree with you when you said I ma mad and I am mad to. But remember people can still visit but they lowered the amount of people that means you have less of a chance of getting to go there. They stopped it for good. If they allowed them to keep on coming in then Machu Picchu would of been destroyed. Maybe next time you can say three good things about banning to many people from going to Machu Picchu. Keep up the Phenomenal work!

    Vitaraag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Healy
    I agree we have to help the environment. What is Machu Picchu and why has the government restricted access to this place? How would you help our environment?

    Cheers
    Miss Petrus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Orana Healy,

    You have given us your opinion on the rule the Peruvian government has made on tourists being able to visit Machu Picchu. I can see why you think it's unfair, because it is indeed very beautiful but we do have to think about the damage that has already been done.

    Perhaps next time you could talk about what further damage may happen if tourists were allowed to visit Machu Picchu freely. What do you think would happen if visitors could come and go as they please?

    In my opinion, the rule is fair, the Peruvian government has every right to protect a landmark that is of great importance to their culture and people. We can always admire it from afar! :)

    Keep working hard on your blog posts Healy. :)

    Toe feiloa'i fo'i,

    Ms Tokuma.

    ReplyDelete