Tuesday 15 January 2019

A Flying Fox

A Flying Fox 
[4 Points]

If I went on a zip-line it would be pretty terrifying knowing that
I am might be scared of heights. I would be scared if I did it in 
Rotorua. I would probable be scared the whole day and have 
nightmares about it. It is going to be easy but at the same time 
when it happens it might be a little scary. I would be scared 
but I would know that I am on a rope so I would not be
that scared. I would have fun and I would swing. I am 
going to be scared because I am going to go down and bounce 
up and down.

Anyways Blog Ya LATER!

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Healy,

    Well done on completing another SLJ activity, 'A Flying Fox' and telling us how you might feel if you went on a zip-line. I agree with you that is might be quite terrifying because the zip-line is hovering extremely high in the air. I think I would get butterflies in my stomach before jumping off the platform. Then as I jump, my stomach would get left behind. Have you ever had this feeling before?

    I thrive off this adrenaline rush so would absolutely love to have a turn on this zip-line. The most terrifying thing I have ever done, is jump out of a plane with a parachute strapped to my back. It was absolutely incredible but also very scary.

    Thank you so much for the description you have provided.

    Keep up this awesome work.

    Kindest regards,
    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Healy,
    I am Vitaraag. I would of been scared to but after a while on the zip line I would not be scared. You put lots of effort into this which I like. Do you want to go on the zip line. I would Maybe next time you can say if you want to go there. Keep up the phenomenal work!

    Vitaraag

    ReplyDelete