Thursday 3 January 2019

A Epic Heated Debate

A Epic Heated Debate
[4 Points]

One of the weathers that are, good is summer because that is the 
time to come out side and do some, cool things like do some 
summer activity like me or play some last cards. That is what 
I do for summer. This is another weather that is good winter 
because that is when if you want to water the plants then, the
rain does it for you and it grows. That is good because 
your house might, look better and cooler or beautifuler. 
Beautifuler is not a word but it not for me anyways it is not about
that up to the next weather. The next one is spring that is good 
because it might look cool for terrible. It might be cool
for me because the leaves, fall of and I can see what kind of leaves
there are. That was all about the top 3 good weathers that are good
for me. Let me know in the comments what are yours I would 
like to know. Anyways Blog Ya LATER!

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Healy,

    Congratulation on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity, "Togs or Trackies?". I love how much information you have shared about your three favourite seasons. There is no doubt in my mind that summer is my favourite season. I love the heat upon my skin, the urge to jump into the sea or play with my son, Nico, in the sprinkler. I would always recommend to my family to visit New Zealand in the Summer. They can see our beautiful country at it's finest and are more likely to miss the rain. They could visit the water hole that I told you about on a previous posts, called Dickies Flat. They could go sailing in our beautiful harour here in Auckland, or go for scenic walks up one of our many volcanoes or forests.

    What three activities would you recommend for a tourist to do in New Zealand?

    I am looking forward to hearing from you,
    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am So sorry but that is what I wrote down I don't want to change it and people won't understand because you might be wrong after but you can delete it. Sorry if you can't understand but I am in a rush. Comment Ya LATER!

    ReplyDelete