Friday 21 December 2018

Going Going Gone [False] New Zealand Sinking

Going Going Gone [False] New Zealand Sinking 
[10 Points]

There are some country's that are sinking including Tuvalu.
I hate to hear it because people that are from that place might
of went to another country and they don't want to do that. 
It is so sad. Amagin if New Zealand was sinking then
I would make only one Blog Post.
 [This is about if New Zealand was sinking]
Oh no I need to get out the country. Guys New Zealand
is about to sink it is not good. 

Anyways that is all I for you today Blog Ya LATER!

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Healy,

    I agree with you. It is so sad to imagine what the poor people are going through whose land is sinking. I could not imagine what it would be like.

    I really like how you have thought about the people who are going through this tragic event. However, the question is asking you to describe our country of New Zealand and explain to people what it is like to live here. What is school like? What does the land look like? What kind of houses do we live in? Get creative and descriptive.

    I will award full points to your activity once you have changed your activity to answer the question.

    I am looking forward to reading your response,
    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry maybe I will read it next time it is because things are hard and I am rushing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Healy,

      Thank you so much for writing back. I know it can be hard putting in the time and energy sometimes but I know you can do a really good job. I am looking forward to seeing some great posts from you.

      Remember you can edit your post to answer the question properly and I will award you the full four points.

      Keep up the good work, Healy.

      Kindest regards,
      Megan :)

      Delete
  3. Yep it is is hard. Yes I know that I can edit but it is because I don't want to
    make you wrong and people will not understand that is what I learnt from Mrs
    Petrus.

    ReplyDelete