Thursday 15 November 2018

My Uncles Injury

Today it was a shocking day because my Uncle got hurt and you will see what happend in the Recount.



My Uncles Injury
Today there was my Uncle riding a bike over a bridge.
Then he got smashed into the ground on the back or
front and he had the bike over his body and hit the ground
and it, was shocking because he called my Dad. While
he was going to get bandages then, we came to pick him up.
He had to walk to us and he looked like a patient in the hospital.
I was so worried and when I saw him he looked like he was
bullied but worst. When he went in the car my
Dad drove all the way home. They were talking about going
to the doctor in Three Kings Hospital, next to countdown.
When we went in there it looked like a hospital. Then we
had to tell the Women at the counter to help my Uncle
then, we went with them so we could be with my Uncle.
When we went in, my Uncle gave his Pasteboard and his wallet. The Doctor was talking to him how he got injured
and where and my Dad was signing a paper. Then my Dad
was asking what day were you born when in 19 what. Then
my Uncle was awsering the questions and what he said.
The women Doctor came with the cart with the supplies for covering the pain. The Doctor said show me the pain and
what is in the bandages then, he did that. Then last one was
on the end of his arm at the back. When they were trying to
see he said do I have to take of my T-shirt then, they said
“No Actually Yes”. After I was shocked because I saw that
there was scratches on his solder and everywhere else I
was looking, at.


Bandege Time

When they were going to bandage him they looked like
they were putting dressing on him but they were, cleaning
the spots where it was painful and what was damaged.
When they did that they were kind of doing a pattern
because they did clean bandage,  clean bandage, clean
bandage. After it finished then, we were taking pictures
because it looked like chain armour. That was what I said
and that it looked painful with that pain. When we were
going to shop then, we had to pay $50 then, I think my
Uncle payed. He had booked another time to come and he
said “tomorrow” and he did a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment