Friday 16 November 2018

Have A Go Day

Have A Go Day

This Friday it was a Insane Demented day today, and I was going
crazy or should I say insane and read it because it was, amazing
so read this recount to find out more. Blog Ya LATER!

On Friday we were going to Keith hay park it was next to camran
pool. There was the What animal we had was a wolf that was cool
we coloured it. I had another turn and I ran like a tiger.  There was
all kinds of stuff. What there was were the gymnastics. What I saw
was a green park then, after that there was the challenges for all the
things. First was Ki-O-Rahi. What we had to do was hit the topo with
the ball.  The other team was hitting the polls outside, on the top of
it Paul always got it like it was, RUGBY. We were winning like the
world's greatest. It was fun because I was getting the polls then, I
jumped and I was spinning then, I got ripped when I got ripped then
I threw it, to another person. What animal we had was a wolf that
was cool we coloured it. I had another turn and I ran like a tiger.


Then I scored. After that we had a break of 10 minutes then, we went
to gymnastics and I was like okay this  might break my bones but it
was easy. It was really easy. There was a video that was me that, was
on a monkey bars and I was, struggling with it and I was laughing.
My legs got the monkey bars and I had to do it again.
After that we were doing a trampoline and then, the teacher chose me
to go to the girls team. I kind of wanted to be in the boys team but I
couldn't. Then we went to have another 10 minutes, of eating and ms
Petrus said to bite one piece of your food and I was like that was
quick. Then we went to rippa rugby I love it and I thought, we were
going to vs the girls but no. It was another school and the girls had
the same thing. We were having the first round and we won. Then
they won and then there was a interesting round is that it was the
boys vs us. They won and then we won 2 then they won one time
and we won the whole thing I was saying yay. There was one round
that there was the 1 teacher and vs some of us because there was
some, that was in the teachers team.








I was in the teachers team. Then we had a break. It was more longer

it was 11 minutes. Then we did soccer.  The other team got a point.
And my poor friend has his name on it and he got hit. They got 3
points and it was amazing. The points that they did was amazing.
Then we lost and I said “good game I had fun”.


We had a break but it was lunch and I was playing with my friends.
I was just pretending like I was tackling him and I was falling
down, I looked funny doing it. Some of the boys were laughing some
of them were in the toilet. I was laughing like them.


Then when we finished our lunch. There was Tug of war. It is a game
where you have to have a person at the other, side and have another
person at the other side. Then you pull the rope to a the
back of yourself then, they might struggle with it.
This is what happen there was us vs another school and we won
because they were little people.


There was another round with another school that was a , then they
won we were struggling. We were falling to the ground like it was
our bed and we were sleeping but with our eyes open. Then we lost
to them and the other schools won. There was the final one and we
lost but my friends said that there, was the teachers helping them.
After that then, we got blisters and everyone was showing ms petrus.
Ms petrus took a photo.
I was kind of sleepy and hot because of that. The sun burnt me and I
was so weak like a baby. When I was weak then, I could not do
anything like I was a lazy guy in teen titans and what they, say is
lazy Sunday but it is not Sunday. I was impressed because we won
the first game. We won and I was like a monkey just banging my
stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment