Monday 15 October 2018

Painting The Sarcophagus

Painting The Sarcophagus



This is painting a Sarcophagus it was fun we had to do it
with a pencil, marker and paint. We had to paint with so many
paint.

In the morning room 13 did a painting that was a
thing for the egypt thing because we were learning
the egypt thing. The painting was so cool because
when we did it we did the colouring then, we did the
pencil then the marker, then the painting it was the
hardest.  The painting was hard because I, was just
doing it everywhere but some, of my friends helped
me but they had to do there, blogging. They went but
they kind of helped me so it was almost done so I
said “yay in my mind and congratulations”. The paint
was used so my teacher was getting more paint so
the, people can just finish the work so they, can do the
blogging so they did it fast. The teacher said “oh the
brown is a redesh kind of colour” because my one
was, the real brown. My teacher said “ but you won’t
really see it then, I saw it then I said “oh yeah I don’t
really see it”.  I was just filling the white spaces so it
looked cool and normal. When I was done my teacher
said “oh come on get your lunch so you can eat your
morning tea”. So I went then, I saw my friend that was
kind of struggling with doing, something so I helped him.
I finished it and then, we had to do something like paint
with the paint, brushes but with other colours like
Green, black, white, orange, purple and yellow. When
we were doing our painting for the Sarcophagus I almost
finished, then the girls asked for the paint and I
said “yes”. Luckily I had some more so I made some
more colours on the news paper. I finished and
then, the teacher said you have to glow the mask so
we did it, with the glue but it was worst. The other one
is more better because it is more stickier.

No comments:

Post a Comment