Tuesday 25 September 2018

Virtual Reality


Virtual Reality

For today there was a learning day because we had a Virtual
Reality and we were doing egypt things with. It was really fun.


In the morning there was a thing that was called ‘Virtual Reality’. The thing that makes me teleport was the two handles. It is a kind of thing that you put, on and then you play something or watch something. It was so cool because when everyone was playing on it then, they said “ it is so cool inside because it has so many hieroglyphics”.  It was my turn because someone chose me so I went up. Then I went and put it on and I, saw the hieroglyphics that were, just a bunch of people. It made me feel as if I was on the inside of the pyramid. I went upstairs to the top of the pyramid, there was nothing. I was kind of creeped out so I teleported back down. I was kind of interested so I went, to the hieroglyphics to see what was it, saw at the thing I saw sembles that looked, like people's names. It was cool to see the, symbols. It was so cool because the time was full of things that I had not seen before.
I experienced some stuff that I didn’t know in egypt.

No comments:

Post a Comment