Monday 10 September 2018

VR 360

VR 360
I had a to wait for my fun on the Virtual Realty. Everyone said “it was so cool”
I was wondering “please choose me”. I got chosen, then I was so interested
so I said “yay I got chosen”. I was testing it and I was in a beach, then I had
to do tenis I only had 5 minutes so I used it wisely. What the smart teacher
said was “can you see the tennis ball go get it” I went to go get it, then he
said “do you see the tennis racket go get it” I got it, then I dropped the Virtual
Reality, then I said “ sorry” then I got it back on. I did so many hits so hard, then
I was so interested in the tenis thing, so I was getting better at sport. I was
like “yay I am better at tennis. I only about had two minutes to have fun so
I quickly did it. I had 10 seconds I went as fast as I ever could, then Smart
Kevin said “3 2 1” I took it of, then picked someone. I was so amazed and I felt
like was I was, ashley playing tennis. I had fun. Some other people felt like they
were achely in the game to. What we had to do with to of the hands were hold
the two handles.

2 comments:

  1. HI there Healy
    The VR world is very exciting and Kevin is very excited to introduce this exciting world to you. We are working on how to incorporate this into your learning. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete