Friday 17 August 2018

Healy's Science So Fun

Healy’s Science So Fun

When Room 13 done science then we did it with these ingredyintes water and
food colouring and paper towels ,there were 3 different colours they were
Blue ,Yellow and Red.

Then Ms Petrus was putting camara's everywhere to
record and see what it had done and to write about it. One person from each
group had to get there topic book to write about what is happening. If you want
to know what was happening ,the colours and water were going into the paper
towel and was going to the other side to the empty cup. The colours were going
together and making one colour and the colours were Orange ,Purple and
Green.

This is how the water and food colouring was going in the empty cup the paper
towel was like a triangle but doesen’t have a bottom. It only takes one sip a
time. My group and my own self was proud of them self and I was proud of
my self. We were waiting for a little while there wasn’t that much time because
had to go home soon.


I was so exited to see what was going to happen to the colours and how it’s
going to work. We will see tomorrow what is going to happen? What happen
is that when I came back to class ,then all the colours  went into the empty cups
so the colours made one colour in the empty cups.

I was so amazed by the way that the 3 colors made 3 different kind of colors. I was so inpresst how it went in to one color. I felt amazed ,exsited and neverse. Why I felt amazed is that 3 colors went to each empty cup then made one color ,the other reason why I was exsited is because I didn’t know what was going to happen and I was so exsited. My final reason is why I was nervese is that I was wondering if this is with bottles and it might mess everything up and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment