Friday 17 August 2018

Cool Making

Cool Bread
Making

The Thursday morning we were all talking and reading about one thing called
bread. How do you make bread? I would say it might be easy, right because it’s
just a bread I don’t think so but I will find out. I have a question do you know
something, I think you said yes do you know how to make bread rise? You can
make it with two easy simple ways you could make it with yeast or potatoes
we made it with yeast because potatoes take more time. I looked at the yeast
and it looked kind of nasty, but some of the class smelt it and they said “this
stinks and it smells” I said strawberry porridge then apple juice it was very ,
very weird. It was also with water my group poured the water and yeast in a
huge ,long cup then the yeast went up and it looked like a bread was rising
and was like a 100 bubbles that went out of the water. I was so excited to see
what was going to happen. We came back then we looked at the bread and it
was rising pretty fast. We were looking at the videos it was so fast that we
could see the bread rising so quick. I am so proud of my self and room 13. After lunch time Mrs Cash was bringing the bread that we made I saw ,then I was like
"Wow that is like sandcastles.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Healy, I like the way you described the bubbles moving through the water and I can see you used the photo of the yeast. I also like the photo of the dough before it went into the oven. Do you think it might be a good idea to add the photos to your writing when you write about it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ms Petrus! You make keep it up.

    ReplyDelete