Sunday 20 January 2019

The Fun Day

The Fun Day

Yesterday we were doing a slide and a water balloon fight. I was team mates with my Cousin and my Cousins Brother, we were 
attacking. We threw the water balloon and hit him everywhere 
that he was soaking. we went to the backyard and we did the slide.
Me and my Cousin did rock paper scissors and who ever lost had 
to go on the slide. I lost and I was not going on there and he 
said " Your Cheating". I went away and got more water balloons
and Got the Bow. I was shooting the water balloons at my Cousin.
My Cousin had the hoes to spray at me. There was things were 
I was so I had to go where my cousin was at. Then we were 
fighting and we went on the slide it was so fun.
Anyways Blog Ya LATER!

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Healy, It sounds like you had lots of fun. Maybe next time you can add more detail and a image.

    Cheers from Emeliano

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will do that next time but don't say from Emeliano because I know it is u. So next time don't say from Emeliano.

    ReplyDelete