Wednesday 9 January 2019

Celebration Day

Celebration Day

It was a cool day today because we were celebrating my mums 
birthday and that was funny. In the morning my Dad he was sleepy 
and when he got his breakfast his, face looked funny and it was 
because he was sleepy. What we had for breakfast is coffee,
pancakes, eggs and bread. It was yum but when I ate the pancakes
I wanted some real food like eggs. That was it and I got the 
juice that my parents hid. It is because I find the snacks and stuff. 
Hope you enjoyed it Anyways Blog Ya LATER!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there Healy
    Sounds like you had a great day. I love birthday celebrations when the family gets together and and we all have a good time. Tell me did your mum enjoy her birthday? Whatelse did you and your family do for your mum? Did you make her feel special?

    Kind regards
    Miss Petrus

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mum enjoyed it for sure. We went out to have dinner and there was King Haku
    was there that was my uncle. That was her suprise she had cake and stuff. I did
    make her very special with all my family.

    ReplyDelete