Wednesday 26 December 2018

Surfs Up Right!

Surfs Up
[4 Points]

There is a really cool water fall and it is call it is on the west and
it is the most popular water fall in new zealand probable. It is 
maybe I have just heard of it. It is called Piha you could do some
cool things there like the photo. That is just me at home because I didn't want to go anywhere. It is me relaxing in the sun. I know
it looks funny but thats okay. There is going to be another one
but on vid. Okay you will see that soon Anyways Blog Ya LATER!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Healy,

    Happy New Year and well done on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity, "Surf's up".

    I absolutely love the photo you have shared, what a great way to show that you are at the waterfall. I think it's hilarious that you decided to take this photo at home because you didn't want to go anywhere. Good on you for being productive. Is this you pretending to slide down the water fall?

    I would absolutely love to visit this waterfall if you can slide down it. I see that it is at Piha, do you know what the waterfall itself is called? I might take my son, Nico, there this weekend.

    My favourite thing to do in summer is to go swimming as well. We go to a waterhole near Waihi called Dickies Flat. To get there, you have to go on a bush walk over swing bridges, through tunnels with glow worms, until you arrive at this beautiful waterhole. There is a a waterfall, cliffs to jump of, and a water tunnel that you can walk through. It is really beautiful. Maybe one day you could go their with your whanau.

    Keep up the awesome work Healy. I love the creative posts like this where you have shared a funny photo.

    Nga mihi,
    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete