Tuesday 4 December 2018

Lynnfield College Tabloid sports


On Friday there were Lynnfield people here they were doing
sports for us. They were just copying games and remaking it.
Anyways Blog Ya LATER





Lynnfield College Tabloid sports




On Friday there were Lynnfield people they
came at play time and it was morning tea. They were
here to make there own fun games and it was sports
I said yes because I like sports. The Lynnfield people
were students but more older than us. One of them
were Eynns brother.  We were looking forwards to
seeing him. We had to wait a long time like 5 hours
because we had our turn after lunch time. We had some
fun with them in lunch because they were riding bikes and
we were to some of us. All of us were just playing with
them and talking to them. Then the bell rang we had to go
up and give the bikes then line up quietly. We were all excited. Ms Petrus told us that we had sports then we
all gasped and was excited. I was waiting and had the
most exhausting and boring face ever. She made groups
so, we won’t go at once because the people can’t teach
that many people at once. So there was only 2 groups
but there was 4 in some other ones. We had to all line up
in a big squire they were tell us what to do or the
teachers. We all had numbers my group was group 4.
My group and I were going to the area the game was
called octopus. You had to dodge the ball like dodgeball.
It had the same rules but you have to get to the other side  there is two people and they have to hit you. If they
don’t and you are at the other line then they can’t throw
the ball at you. Only the people who are still in the game are going to get hit. I got hit 2 times or 1 and it got harder and harder. One round I once fell and some how croled to
the other side without getting hit. Then we went to
another game that was made creatively. It was like
rippa rugby but made another way. You have to snatch
the tags and get it and put it is your base. They didn’t
say anything else. There was red team and yellow team.
They started saying 3 2 1. I was started ripping and it
was funny. I was in shadows and hiding. I went behind someone and ripped the tag of them. It was so funny because some of us just put the tags back on because
they said nothing about that. Then I had to use all
my strength to get some of the tags and win. Then they
said that we lost but they did because they didn’t get my
tag. You learn something and it is that it is not about
winning or losing it is about having fun. We went to
Eynns brother and he said something tongan to me
and my friend Robert.






No comments:

Post a Comment