Wednesday 14 November 2018

Today The Exciting Day

Today The Exciting Day 
Today there was something cool because there was Megan that was teaching us interesting things and it was on the summer learning journey. She asked us "what are your food that you, like and put the ingredients". 
What you have to do is get some of, the seaweed and 
cook some rice and put, some vegetables in it and that is it. It is my favourite I don't have it most the time. I like so many of the sushi it is real yum. The wasabi is yum so as the soy sauce or sauce. That is what I think of the sushi. I have sushi if it is a day when I am at home of a day of. That is when I eat sushi. Then she left she said "remember that the summer learning journey is on December. We asked when will you come back and said end of the term and I said "YAY"!

10 comments:

  1. Dear Healy
    My name is Alzarah
    This work makes no sense for some reason.
    Its good that you like Sushi.
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning or Good Afternoon Healy
    Hi my name is Asomua and I liked this because your telling us what you and like I like sushi too! Maybe you could check your work before you post them. Your work does not make sense.

    Your sincerely Asomua!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sup my name Sione From may road school from Room 15 I like how you like sushi
    I like sushi but I think samin is the best which one is your favourite.

    Form Sione

    Keep up the good work :0 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Healy,

    I had so much fun in Room 13, meeting you all today. You all seemed so excited to learn about the Summer Learning Journey and I cannot wait to see your blog posts over the summer.

    You have put so much effort into your blog post, I think it is amazing. I have to agree with you, sushi is one of my favourite foods too. I love the mixture of seaweed, rice, chicken, and avocado. Yummy. I think I am going to buy the ingredients and make it at home this weekend. Have you ever made it at home before?

    Remember to start the Summer Learning Journey with me on the 17th of December. I am looking forward to reading more incredible posts from you.

    Nga mihi,
    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is so cool but you just have to fix it up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Robert for commenting but now I did some of the problems.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Megan Umm ... you are commenting things so that I know what happened and thank you Sione you are reminding me of the problem so as Alazarh and Asmoua.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi healy your work is very interesting and i like sushi the most as well

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like your fuvrit food and i like susisu tooo and i like your blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Solomone and Zakaria.

    ReplyDelete