Wednesday 21 November 2018

The Golden Man Saved The Day

This is about the Golden Man and he might be in el dorado but he 
was here along time ago. The Golden Man is me but this is a False 
story. This Requires Only 3 Chapters or Paragraphs. Blog Ya LATER!


The Golden Man Saved The Day

Chapter One      What I Do?

Once Upon A Time I was walking in the jungle and I was trying to get some food with my sharp machete. Then I went and I found a baby cheeter and I picked it up and it closed its eyes. When I went back to my village then, I saw some kids fighting. So I stopped them by saying stop it why are you fighting. I put them on each side so they woulden’t fight and I asked them how come you are fighting. Jim said “because jack was trying to grab me and put me in the rubbish bin”. Jack said “no it was him because he grabbed me and punched me”. Then he was seeing something and it was the camera that was watching them. Then I went to the camaras and I went back and saw what happened.  theysaw each other and they did the same thing to each other. Then I said you two be nice to each other okay.I told them you have to stop said “okayyyyyyy”. When I finished chating to them then I walked away to eat my food. When I left I saw 5 people running away with gaurd suits.I was going hunting with my sharp machete and went food hunting. I saw something blue and red and it was the fish and I went to get it to eat. I quickly tryed to eat it. I got scrached and bit by a dog and I noticed a note on him. 



Chapter Two      What Happend To The Village


When I saw the note I picked the note and I saw a bone so I gave it to him. I was reading the note and it said “Help Help There are bad guys here”.  I rimminded my self oh the gold and I was wondering who was the bad guys. I went with the gaurds that was by the village and checked and there was 2 pieces of gold and nothing else. It was just a village destroyed. Then I hard noises saying “shh”. I was looking around and it was just sharp daggers everywhere and I took 4. I saw my house and there was nothing on the walls or doors. I saw my door locked and I went inside because I had the keys. I saw everything was okay. Then I went upstairs and I saw that there was someone and then I saw there was a family hiding in here. I asked them, “how did you come in here” they said “from using my key and used it to go in”. I said Ohhhhh that is why my other keys were gone because you got it from me or stoll it. Oh no wonder why the gaurds were running and you went behind me and got my keys right. They said “yes then we slowly ran away”. When we finished chating then we heard “get out”. Then I was just sitting and relaxing. They shot the door and one of them got by them and the person fell. Then they said “I am will come out”. I got out of the back door and the person that was in the family was my bait. 
I ran and karate kicked all of them and I was fighting them with my fist so I, could knock the spanish people out.

Chapter 3      The Journey Ends 


I knocked them out with the familys helped me the Golden Man. I was getting there weapons and giving it all to me and it was cool because the weapons were a Shotgun, Pistel, RPG AK47 and nothing else. I had stuff to get food and to protect my village. If you wanted to know the bad guys were the spanish people there were two groups of, them and one jermany group. They were about to leave so I said “can I have my keys back please”. They said “okay”. They were going out the door so I said “byeeeeeee”.

No comments:

Post a Comment