Friday 16 November 2018

Construction Site Day


Construction Site Day












Read this to see what I did today and it was like working hard with us being grown ups. And Blog Ya LATER!



Today there was people with construction and they were teaching how you do it and it was really fun. I mean learning something new is fun and that is what I did.




I was learning how to put pipes and it felt so amazing because I felt like I was a grown man working. What I think about them is good because if we are wanting to do building then, we know because of this moment.

There were 3 construction sites. The first one was about putting pipes in the ground and having water in it like in your shower and it goes through the pipes. Some people looked liek bob the builder with the same clothing.
Next was putting pipes and putting water inside the pipes. What I like about it is that we are doing it for real. First we had to gather all up like a group and they were teaching us what to do on the chair we had to, sit on the ground. When they were drawing the pipes that we needed on the white board. Then we had to do what was on the white board with the pipes and it was easyer then, I thought it was going to be hard. We lost three or two times and we won two or them. There were 4 rounds and it wans’t a challenge or for who wins the prize because it is just normal. Then we won the last one and the people who one is Paul and at least I had fun.



The bell rang and we had to go to the hall and we all had to and there was a robot looking at us. It looked like camara robot. Then they told us how large is the top if the roof and they said how many feet is it to go up there. I said 3 and someone said 5 4 and the awser was 4 and a half. Then they gave us a picture of the view and what we had to do is guest how many meter, is it. It was so little because the numbers were there and we had to try and see it. I guest first and I got it right. Some of the people were doing, the lazer and what they had to do is guest how many meter, was it. Then the noices of the bell was ringing and it was done.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for all your hard work. I hope we will meet you again when you and friends are qualified surveyors, plumbers, drain layers, health and safety experts, quality controllers or electricians.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful afternoon meeting you all, we had lots of fun building and laying pipes. We are glad you had a great day and learnt some new things. perhaps you have some ideas for jobs as grown ups :) Lucy HLC

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lucy and Sue. Thank you for seporting me.

    ReplyDelete