Friday 26 October 2018

Cross Country

Cross Country




There was cross country today, I was ready we had to cheer for the joiners then, when we did it then, it was our turn to rise. My friend said “come on can you come 1st” I replied by saying “I will try my best but thanks for cheering me up. The teacher said “in your marks, set, “Bepppppp”! I jogged then, I ran so fast when I got tired so I jogged so I could get first, I was at my second lap then, I ran the fastest and went to the field. When I did the 2 lapes of the field then, I came back I got fourth I said “yeah that is what I am talking about”. Where we had to go? When we did the race we had to go around, the school come back into the alleyway. Do it again then, run around the, field 2 times then, go through, the soccer post when, you do that then, have to go in front then, go to the finish line. The 1st, 2nd, 3rd. The 1st one was Valentino tie with Robert, 2nd and 3rd Imran tie with Paunati. I did not care because I had fun and I finished. My friend said that I was 3rd but I was not it was someone else. I didn’t care it was a workout. I felt that I had so much energy.     

No comments:

Post a Comment