Tuesday 11 September 2018

August 15 Strike




What I Did On The 15 August Strike For
Teacher Cool
Today was strike that is when there is teachers in maybe a group and I don't
know maybe say that they want a rest. At least I get a free holiday that's
kind of what I care about but it, was terrible.

The start of the day I woke up at 1 past 6 I said to my Mum and Dad
another day but it is take a break day, I was so excited that I banged
my head on my bed. I was just on my Dad is phone then I was watching
on kids youtube ,then my Mum told me that she was going so then she
told me that my lunch and breakfast was ready I said “Yay”! I ate my breakfast then went to watch on my Dads phone then went to my chromebook. So what I was doing on my chromebook was on my blog trying to make a blog post. I went of I was thinking “hmmm what should I do, oh I know computer” so I was playing games and playing music, then went off. I ate apples, then went on phone then went to the computer, I tried to watch but then it didn’t work I called my Dad and Mum they said restart it. I was going up stairs then turned off and on but it didn’t work. I was thinking in my head hmm I called my Dad then he said “that maybe I have to pay the wifi because I didn’t”. All I did was watch until he played for the Wifi he told me but it still didn’t work. I was confused so I was doing my spelling for my Dad because he told me to do 50 spelling for Friday.  I finish then I was watching tv then trying to go on youtube to watch but still did not work. I was getting really angry then I was so angry that I hit my head on the wall and the table I said “ouch” but that is what I get for getting mad. I didn’t get mad but I said “ouch” everytime because when I banged my head it really hurt a lot.

So I was bored so I was going to watch the cartoon that I watch in the
afternoon then my sister came with her friend. My Uncle was cooking food
and I was watching until I was watching Home and Away. I was so excited
so the internet comes back on. Then my Dad came and went up stairs he
was coming back down stairs and said “Hi Healy” I said “Hi”. When I was
playing he said “how does your game work” I said because it is an online
and offline game” he said “Ohh”. He told me to turn of the internet for 2
minutes I said “yes”. “If it doesn't work then I will call vodafone and tell
them that I paid for it” It didn't work so he called them then he told them
that he paid for it. When I went up stairs I was making I think cookies then
I was helping them because they said. My Dad came and told me that the
Wifi was back on I said “ok Dad thanks for telling me”. So I did all my stuff, then
I was sleepy so I want to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment