Tuesday 11 September 2018

My Teacher That Was My Teacher That Is Amazing

Thank you Ms Cash For Teaching
You Are The Best
Today was so sad because my teacher left she was amazing she helped and was learning
to be a teacher. We were so shocked that she left and she was making learn.



Healy’s
Dear Ms Cash I hope you have a good year and with us too. God
Bless You. Me and Robert will always Remember you Ms Cash. I
hope you will have a good time every year and everyday.
Room 13 will be happy when you visit us, when you visit us make
it longer please. You are the best, awesome, beautiful, fantastic, amazing,
pretty and helpful. Room 13 love you so much. All of us promise that
we will always be sensible. I am crying  πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­. When you leave
I will cry at home. When you go to university I hope you have a good
time. When you there is a job in May road school where you are a
teacher then please do because I want to to be back to school and to
see us everyday. I would not forget you because I would make a
teacher list where I can put your name in and put it in my bag. I would
keep it there and look at it everyday. When you go can you please
sign a paper and put your name so I can keep it forever, I can put it
on my wall too. You are going to be the best teacher ever, if you have
a job for teaching a class then do it and tell them about how you teached
us. You are the best Ms Cash you teached us a lot of things. You are a
shooting star to me and Robert. Hope you enjoyed being a teacher in
May Road School. I will cry when I see the paper that you signed with
your name I will be so sad😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. I am so Sad that you are
going I wanted you Ms Petrus and Ms Cash to be the teacher but nope
you are going😭😭. I hope this was your best year in this class called
Room 13.
From
Healy:H
Thank you for teaching us we learnt a lot of things😭😭  
I hope you have



Robert’s
Also I hope you  have a great time at university the thing I liked about
your learning is when you always tell us to do the right thing and I will
never forget you in my hole life I hope I will never forget you this is a
letter from Robert and Healy this and we are going to miss you  while
you are gone and the hole class will miss you I wish you were our real teacher but I am happy that you are coming to visit us like I wish you
visited us everyday in my dreams but when you leave I am going to
be sad you are the best,awesome teacher I ever meet in my life I hope
you become a real teacher like miss petrus  I think someday I will forget
you but if I do then I am a old man. You can laugh at that if you want to
also when you leave I will cry with tears coming out you are also. You
are beautiful 😭 I am so sad now when I am writing this letter to you I
love your teaching πŸ‘©‍🏫 also we will be nice and kind. You are a shooting 🌠  to me you can write your name on a paper and  I will hang it up on my
wall and also I will never take it off the wall  like literally every day also
on saturday when I go to church ⛪ you are kind to me  me and Healy
just want to say thank you for teaching us you are very smart room 13
wrote a card and me and Healy also Garv want to write another one  
about how wonderful. By:Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment