Tuesday 11 September 2018

In Search Of The Egyptain Queen

In Search Of The Egyptain Queen

Author Leipua And Daniel
Illustrator Healy


The story is about the queen the first queen that got saved by two, little kids.
The story is so interesting.


Hatshepsut is the first queen, she had slaves that had, to make her pretty
and she, was wearing a beard to, act like a man because people thought
that man do a great and fantastic, job.


Flynn is a person that prefers stuff that are goody's, he is kind of smart.


Mia she is a smarty she is like Hermione she get’s so many things right.  


I enjoyed the Story because the Queen got saved and we found out what
the black rocks are.

People should read it becuase it teaches you about the future and Egypt.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there Healy
    I am glad you found it interesting. Of all the Treasure Tracker stories In search of the Egyptian Queen is my favourite story. I hope you like the activities I have set up for you too, they will tell you more about Egypt.
    By the way- I am not sure you have got the authors and Illustrators on the story right, would you just like to double check that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay sorry I didn't know who was the Athor and the illstrater.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made a mistace everyone made a mistace and I did so, sorry.

    ReplyDelete